MiniDash (Habs Giving Day)
Get the silly hats READY - Get SET - And GO!
Join your child(ren) on the morning of Tuesday 5 March for our annual fun run in support of Habs Giving Day - BOOK NOW to run with your child(ren).
Click here to see photos from last year’s MiniDash when over 300 parents took part – it was a lot of fun!
Every parent and child who runs (or jogs, or walks…) in the MiniDash unlocks extra cash from our challenge donors, meaning more funding for Bursaries and Habs Community Partnerships, the schools’ top priorities this year.
Habs Giving Day is all about celebrating community, philanthropy and taking part. We will share more details on Giving Day in the coming weeks.
- Only those who register in advance will be allowed to participate in the event.
- We can accommodate up to two parents/guardians per family.
- The MiniDash will be held first thing in the morning, shortly after drop-off, to allow as many parents and guardians as possible to join in.
- For the safety of runners, the entire campus will be closed to vehicle traffic from the start of the MiniDash until the last wave crosses the finish line at approximately 10.30am. Please plan to remain on campus from drop-off until 10.30am.
- We will of course provide hot drinks and entertainment before and after your wave!
- The theme is silly hats. We want as many students, parents and staff as possible to wear something silly on their heads during the MiniDash. The sillier the better. (No spray paint, please!)
- We will send an information pack including scheduled timings, route map and other details closer to the day.
If you have any queries, please contact Sonal Dhadphale at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 8266 1907.
Please note: This event will be photographed and/or filmed which may then be used in our print/digital communications and/or social media. If you would prefer we not share your image, please e-mail email@example.com